Monday, January 29, 2007

Window In The Skies



Two music groups comprise the greatest percentage of my iTunes playlist: U2 & Third Day.

U2 is one of those groups that the more you listen to them the better they get...it's kind of strange. Anyway there is this song, "Window In The Skies" which really resonates in my heart. Here are some of the lyrics.

The shackles are undone
The bullets quit the gun
The heat thats in the sun
Will keep us when there's none

The rule has been disproved
The stone has been moved
The grain is now a groove

All debts are removed, ooh

Oh can't you see what our love has done
Oh can't you see what our love has done
Oh can't you see what our love has done

What it's doing to me



Anyway, I just thought I would share that with you today. It's amazing what love can do, but it shouldn't surprise us. Remember this?

"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ~ Jesus

No comments: