Monday, December 01, 2008

I Love Our Worship Team

For many...many months my wife Suzi has carried the load of leading our praise and worship at church, along with being the only instrumentalist (piano), and has done a magnificent job! Well this fall we have added a number of very talented musicians and Suzi is like a kid in a candy store. Not only does she not have to worry about leading week in and week out (Adam Thomas from CCF has been helping out a ton and doing a fabulous job) but now she has many different options when it comes to putting together a worship service. God has been so good to us and it has been fun to see the worship team set the pace for our weekly worship service. God is good...all the time!

Anyway, Adam has lead a song the last two weeks that I had never heard before and it has stuck with me all day today as I've been doing my thing. So, I thought I would share it with you. It's called "Song of Hope." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well-there's something to be said for being made to feel so welcome from the get go....we have definitely appreciated being included and I hope to play for a long time to come!